Sunday, April 22, 2012

a piece of advise

I found a printed e mail in a box from 2003 that I had sent to one of the members of the Writers guild of America, in the email I sent him first I had asked him if my nationality would be an obstacle if I wanted to pursue a writers career in the Unites States, at the time I was planning on moving to Los Angeles after graduating from the University. This is the answer he gave me: I don’t know anyone who would care where you were from, as long as you have talent and can demonstrate it on the page. However, it is a tough business with a lot of competition. You must be sure that your work meets the highest possible standards. Best of luck. John G. - I’ve carried out this advice with me ever since, it’s about that time… I’m ready. P. B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home