Tuesday, September 16, 2008

flashback

I hadn´t checked my blog for the longest time, and when I started clicking on the begining months i came across this web site from a show that caught my eye a few years back and changed me... It just reasures me on what path to go now that i have been out of school for the last five years... Im moving to Japan in January 2009 to pursue being an English teacher and Spanish teacher and get material for a book that has been sitting in the back of my head for a long time.
At first I didnt know if that was the right decision to move so far away from home, but, Im sure now, Im on the right track to something out there thats waiting for me. this web site motivates me everytime I listen to different interviews on it... check it out.

http://www.roadtripnation.com/watch.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home