Sunday, January 15, 2006

homecoming

I finally went home for X-MAS and it felt so nice -coming home-. It was overwhelming, seeing my family one more time made me feel like it doesn`t matter how far the distance*nothing can keep you away. the foundation of family values, stays close always, the affection received was //tops//. and i cant ask for anything else in life than to have the love of my family and friends which I also saw and had a blast with in Tijuana and Los Angeles, an unforgettable trip that made me reboost to go back ready to work and continue to make a profession out of teaching english and the search for a publisher to put my book out there--- 2006. will be a good year for me. I wish everyone else the same level of happiness that life has given to me.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home